PLACE YOUR HOPE IN THE LORD!!








Aquarium Life





KEYWORD(S):

HOPE IN HIM, GOD, LORD JESUS






PSALM 33: 18





Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy.




PSALM 42: 5, 11







5 Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him For the help of His countenance.


11 Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God.


PSALM 43: 5


Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God.




PSALM 130: 7




O Israel, hope in the Lord; For with the Lord there is mercy, And with Him is abundant redemption.





PSALM 147: 11






The Lord takes pleasure in those who fear HimIn those who hope in His mercy.






LAMENTATIONS 3: 24, 29




24 “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!”



29 Let him put his mouth in the dust— There may yet be hope.







DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!