SPIRIT BE UPLIFTED! #2






TODAY I AM SHARING SCRIPTURES THAT HAVE BEEN HELPFUL TO ME DURING THIS CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC( COVID-19):


MORE OLD TESTAMENT SCRIPTURES: 
NEW KING JAMES VERSION(NKJV)



KICK FEAR IN THE FACE:


PSALM 46: 1-3


1 God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear,
Even though the earth be removed,
And though the mountains be carried
 into the midst of the sea.

3 Though its waters roar and be 
troubled,
Though the mountains shake with 
its swelling. Selah



PSALM 56:4



In God (I will praise His word), 
In God I have put my trust;
I will not fear. What can flesh
do to me?


ISAIAH 35:4



Say to those who are fearful-hearted, 
Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your 
God will come with vengeance, With 
the recompense of God; He will come 
and save you.”


ISAIAH 41:10-13


10 Fear not, for I am with you; Be not 
dismayed, for I am your God. I will 
strengthen you, Yes,

I will help you, I will uphold you with 
My righteous right hand.’

13 For I, the Lord your God, will hold 
your right hand, Saying to you, 
Fear not, I will help you.’


ZECHARIAH 8:13


And it shall come to pass That just as 
you were a curse among the nations, 

O house of Judah and house of Israel, 
So I will save you, and you shall be a 
blessing. Do not fear, Let your hands 
be strong.’




DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!