SEEKING LIVING WATER!





http://www.bhmpics.com



LIVING WATER SCRIPTURES:

TODAYS KEYWORD(S): MY COVENANT




GENESIS 6: 18



But with thee will I establish My covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.




GENESIS 9: 15




And I will remember My covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.




GENESIS 17: 14 & 19




14 As for me, behold, My covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.





EXODUS 19: 5




Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep My covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine.




LEVITICUS 26: 42



Then will I remember My covenant with Jacob, and also My covenant with Isaac, and also My covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.




JOSHUA 7: 10-11




10 And the Lord said unto Joshua, Get thee up; wherefore liest thou thus upon thy face?
11 Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed My covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.





TODAY'S PRAISE SONG(S):















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!