SEEKING LIVING WATER!





http://www.bhmpics.com


LIVING WATER SCRIPTURES:

TODAY'S KEYWORD(S):  KEPT



GENESIS 26: 5


Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.




EXODUS 16: 33



And Moses said unto Aaron, Take a pot, and put an omer full of manna therein, and lay it up before the Lord, to be kept for your generations.




NUMBERS 9: 5





And they kept the Passover on the fourteenth day of the first month at even in the wilderness of Sinai: according to all that the Lord commanded Moses, so did the children of Israel.




JOSHUA 22: 2




And said unto them, Ye have kept all that Moses the servant of the Lord commanded you, and have obeyed my voice in all that I commanded you.





1 SAMUEL 13: 14





But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the Lord hath sought him a man after his own heart, and the Lord hath commanded him to be captain over his people, because thou hast not kept that which the Lord commanded thee.





1 KINGS 2: 43-44




43 Why then hast thou not kept the oath of the Lord, and the commandment that I have charged thee with?
44 The king said moreover to Shimei, Thou knowest all the wickedness which thine heart is privy to, that thou didst to David my father: therefore the Lord shall return thy wickedness upon thine own head.



2 KINGS 18: 5-6



He (HEZEKIAH)

trusted in the Lord God of Israel; so that after him was none like him among all the kings of Judah, nor any that were before him.

For he clave to the Lord
and departed not from 
following him, but kept his 
commandments, which 
the Lord commanded Moses.



2 CHRONICLES 35: 17



And the children of Israel that were present kept the Passover at that time, and the feast of unleavened bread seven days.




NEHEMIAH 1: 7



We have dealt very corruptly against thee, and have not kept the commandments, nor the statutes, nor the judgments, which thou commandedst thy servant Moses.





JOB 23: 11



My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined.






TODAY'S PRAISE SONG(S):













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!