SEEKING LIVING WATER !




http://www.bhmpics.com


LIVING WATER SCRIPTURES:

TODAY'S KEYWORD(S): 

HEARD THE VOICE



GENESIS 3: 8




And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.




DEUTERONOMY 5: 26



For who is there of all flesh, that hath heard the voice of the 
living God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as we have, and lived?




JOB 33: 8-9




Surely thou hast spoken in mine hearing, and I have heard the voice of thy words, saying,
I am clean without transgression, I am innocent; neither is there iniquity in me.


ISAIAH 6:8


Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.




DANIEL 10: 9




Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.





REVELATION 5: 11




And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands.




REVELATION 14: 2




And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps.






TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:  















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!