SEEKING LIVING WATER!




http://www.bhmpics.com



LIVING WATER SCRIPTURES:

TODAY'S KEYWORD(S):  WONDER(S)




EXODUS 3: 19-20



19 And I am sure that the king of Egypt will not let you go, no, not by a mighty hand.
20 And I will stretch out my hand, and smite Egypt with all my wonders which I will do in the midst thereof: and after that, he will let you go.


EXODUS 11: 9-10


9 And the Lord said unto Moses, Pharaoh
 
shall not hearken unto you; 
that my wonders may be multiplied in the land of Egypt.

10 And Moses and Aaron did all these wonders before Pharaoh: and the Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the children 
of Israel go out of his land.




DEUTERONOMY 26: 8




And the Lord brought us forth out of 
Egypt with a mighty hand, and
with an outstretched arm, and with great terribleness, and with signs, 
and with wonders.




JOSHUA 3: 5




And Joshua said unto the people, Sanctify yourselves: for tomorrow
the Lord will do wonders among you.





1 CHRONICLES 16: 11-12



11 Seek the Lord and His strength, seek His face continually.
12 Remember His marvellous works that He hath done, His wonders,
and the judgments of His mouth.



PSALM 77: 11 & 14



11 I will remember the works of the Lord: surely I will remember thy
wonders of old.

14 Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength
among the people.







TODAY'S PRAISE SONG(S)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!