SEEKING LIVING WATER!




http://www.bhmpics.com



LIVING WATER SCRIPTURES:

TODAY'S KEYWORD(S): MASTER



MATTHEW 6: 24



No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.




MATTHEW 8: 19



And a certain scribe came, and said unto him, Master, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest.




MATTHEW 9: 10-12



10 And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
11 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.




MATTHEW 12: 38-39




38 Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas (JONAH @ NINEVEH).


MATTHEW 19: 16-17


16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.



MATTHEW 26: 18, 21, & 25



18 And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the Passover at thy house with my disciples.

21  And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.

25 Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.





TODAY'S PRAISE SONG(S):













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!