SEEKING LIVING WATER!





http://www.bhmpics.com




LIVING WATER SCRIPTURES:

TODAY'S KEYWORD(S):  

MY COVENANT




PSALMS 89: 34-35



34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.



JEREMIAH  33: 20-22



20 Thus saith the Lord; If ye can break My covenant of the day, and My covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;
21 Then may also 
My covenant be broken with 
David my servant, that 
he should not have a son to 
reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.

22 As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.




EZEKIEL 44: 7-9




In that ye have brought into my sanctuary strangers, uncircumcised in heart, and uncircumcised in flesh, to be in my sanctuary, to pollute it, even my house, when ye offer my bread, the fat and the blood, and they have broken My covenant because of all your abominations.
And ye have not kept the charge of mine holy things: but ye have set keepers of my charge in my sanctuary for yourselves.
Thus saith the Lord God; No stranger, uncircumcised in heart, nor uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter into my sanctuary, of any stranger that is among the children of Israel.



HOSEA 8: 1





Set the trumpet to thy mouth. He shall come as an eagle against the house of the Lord, because they have transgressed My covenant, and trespassed against my law.




MALACHI 2: 4-6




And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that My covenant might be with Levi, saith the Lord of hosts.
5 My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name.
The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity.




TODAY'S PRAISE SONG(S):












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!