GOD IS SO AMAZING 2 ME!



Purple Bouquet





BIBLE SUBJECT(S: HEARING



GENESIS 50: 4-6



Now when the days of his mourning were past, Joseph spoke to the household of Pharaoh, saying, “If now 
I have found favor in your eyes, please speak in the hearing of Pharaoh, saying, 
‘My father made me swear, saying, “Behold, I am dying; in my grave which I dug for myself in the land of Canaan, there you shall bury me.” Now therefore, please let me go up and bury my father, and I will come back.’ ”
And Pharaoh said, “Go up and bury your father, as he made you swear.”




EXODUS 17: 14


Then the Lord said to Moses, “Write this for a memorial in the book and recount it in the hearing of Joshua, that I will utterly blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.”




EXODUS 24: 7




Then he ( MOSES) took the Book of the Covenant and read in the hearing of the people. And they said, “All that the Lord has said we will do, and be obedient.”


 



NUMBERS 14:26-28 & 30-31




26 And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying, 
2“How long shall I bear with this evil congregation who complain against Me? I have heard the complaints which the children of Israel make against Me. 
28 Say to them, ‘As I live,’ says the Lord, ‘just as you have spoken in My hearing, so I will do to you:

30 Except for Caleb the son of Jephunneh and Joshua the son of Nun, you shall by no means enter the land which I swore I would make you dwell in. 
31 But your little ones, whom you said would be victims, I will bring in, and they shall know the land which you have despised.



2 KINGS 23: 2




The king went up to the house of the Lord with all the men of Judah, and with him all the inhabitants of Jerusalem—the priests and the prophets and all the people, both small and great. And he read in their hearing all the words of the Book of the Covenant which had been found in the house of the Lord.





NEHEMIAH 13: 1





On that day they read from the Book of Moses in the hearing of the people, and in it was found written that no Ammonite or Moabite should ever come into the assembly of God,






PRAISE SONG(S):









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!