YOU ARE SO AMAZING 2 ME!




Miss Violet Butterfly Bush 





BIBLE SUBJECT(S): 

YOU SAY, SAYING

 
GENESIS 3: 17



Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded yousaying, ‘You shall not eat of it’: “Cursed isthe ground for your sake; In toil you shall eat of it All the days of your life.




GENESIS 12: 13 & 19



13 Please say you are my sister (SARAI), that it may be well with me for your sake, and that I may live because of you.


19 Why did you say, ‘She is my sister’? I might have taken her as my wife. Now, therefore, here is your wife; take her and go your way.”




GENESIS 26: 9




Then Abimelech called Isaac and said, “Quite obviously she is your wife; so how could you say, ‘She is my sister’?” Isaac said to him, “Because I said, ‘Lest I die on account of her.’ ”





GENESIS 34: 11-12




11 Then Shechem said to her father and her brothers, “Let me find favor in your eyes, and whatever you say to me I will give.

12 Ask me ever so much dowry and gift, and I will give according to what you say to me; but give me the young woman as a wife.”




GENESIS 42: 21-22





21 Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.”
22 And Reuben answered them, saying, “Did I not speak to you, saying, ‘Do not sin against the boy’, and you would not listen? Therefore behold, his blood is now required of us.”



GENESIS 46:  33-34



33 So it shall be, when Pharaoh calls you and says, ‘What is your occupation?’

34 That you shall say, ‘Your servants’ occupation has been with livestock from our youth even till now, both we and also our fathers,’ that you may dwell in the land of Goshen; for every shepherd is an abomination to the Egyptians.”





PRAISE SONG(S):







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!