GOD IS SO AMAZING 2 ME!





Purple Flower Field landscape





BIBLE SUBJECT: 

SAVE, SAVED  YOU

(THE LORD) YOU SAVE(D)


DEUTERONOMY 20: 4


For the Lord your God is He who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.




DEUTERONOMY 33: 29





Happy are you, O Israel! Who is like you, a people saved by the Lord, The shield of your help And the sword of your majesty! Your enemies shall submit to you, And you shall tread down their high places.”




JUDGES 7: 7




Then the Lord said to Gideon, “By the three hundred men who lapped I will save you, and deliver the Midianites into your hand. Let all the other people go, every man to his place.”




1 SAMUEL 10: 19




But you have today rejected your God, who Himself saveyou from all your adversities and your tribulations; and you have said to Him, ‘No, set a king over us!’ Now, therefore, present yourselves before the Lord by your tribes and by your clans.”





2 SAMUEL 22: 3 & 28




3 The God of my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, My stronghold and my refuge; My Savior, You save me from violence.

28 You will save the humble people; But Your eyes are on the haughty, that You may bring them down.




PSALM 7: 17




Show Your marvelous lovingkindness by Your right hand, O You who save those who trust in You From those who rise up against them.




PSALM 18: 27




For You will save the humble people, But will bring down haughty looks.





PSALM 44: 7


But You have saved us from our enemies, And have put to shame those who hated us.




PROVERBS 20: 22




Do not say, “I will recompense evil”; Wait for the Lord, and He will save you.




PRAISE SONG(S):





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!