GOD IS SO AMAZING 2 ME!



Breath Of Fresh Air





BIBLE SUBJECT(S):

SPEAK, SPEAKING


GENESIS 18: 27 & 32


27 Then Abraham answered and said, “Indeed now, I who am but dust and ashes have taken it upon myself to speak to the Lord.

32 Then he said, “Let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak but once more: Suppose ten should be found there (SODOM)?” And He said, “I will not destroy it for the sake of ten.”



GENESIS 31: 24



But God had come to Laban the Syrian in a dream by night, and said to him, “Be careful that you speak to Jacob neither good nor bad.”




GENESIS 50: 4-5




Now when the days of his mourning were past, Joseph spoke to the household of Pharaoh, saying, “If now I have found favor in your eyes, please speak in the hearing of Pharaoh, saying, 
‘My father made me swear, saying, “Behold, I am dying; in my grave which I dug for myself in the land of Canaan, there you shall bury me.” Now therefore, please let me go up and bury my father, and I will come back.’ ”




EXODUS 4: 14-15




14 So the anger of the Lord was kindled against Moses, and He said: “Is not Aaron the Levite your brother? I know that he can speak well. And look, he is also coming out to meet you. When he sees you, he will be glad in his heart.

15 Now you shall speak to him and put the words in his mouth. And I will be with your mouth and with his mouth, and I will teach you what you shall do.




EXODUS 7: 2





You shall speak all that I command you. And Aaron your brother shall tell Pharaoh to send the children of Israel out of his land.




EXODUS 30: 31




“And you shall speak to the children of Israel, saying: ‘This shall be a holy anointing oil to Me throughout your generations.




EXODUS 34: 33-34





33 And when Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil on his face.

34 But whenever Moses went in before the Lord to speak with Him, he would take the veil off until he came out; and he would come out and speak to the children of Israel whatever he had been commanded.





PRAISE SONG(S):








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!