GOD IS SO AMAZING 2 ME!





Purple Rooster Bee-Balm Plant





BIBLE SUBJECT(S): 

YOUR MOUTH




2 CHRONICLES  6: 15 


You have kept what You promised Your servant David my father; You have both spoken with Your mouth and fulfilled
it with Your hand, as it is this day.




JOB 8: 20-21





20 20 Behold, God will not cast away the blameless,
Nor will He uphold the evildoers.

21 21 He will yet fill your mouth with laughing,
And your lips with rejoicing.





JOB 15: 5 -6



5 For your iniquity teaches your mouth, And you choose the tongue of the crafty.

6 Your
 own mouth condemns you, and not I; Yes, your own lips testify against you.



PSALM          
50: 16 & 19





16 But to the wicked God says: “What right have you to declare My statutes, Or take My covenant in your mouth,

19 You give your mouth to evil, And your tongue frames deceit.




PSALM 119: 71-72




71 71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted,
That I may learn Your statutes.

72 72 The law of Your mouth is better to me
Than thousands of coins of gold and silver.




PROVERB 6: 2




You are snared by the words of your mouth; You are taken by the words of your mouth.





PROVERBS 30: 32




If you have been foolish in exalting yourself, Or if you have devised evil, put your hand on your mouth.





PRAISE SONG(S):








.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!