BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING!





"Rivalling Birds"








KEYWORD(S): ANXIOUS


1 SAMUEL 9: 15-16, 20









15 Now the Lord had told Samuel in his ear the day before Saul came, saying, 
16 “Tomorrow about this time I will send you a man from the land of Benjamin, and you shall anoint him commander over My people Israel, that he may save My people from the hand of the Philistines; for I have looked upon My people, because their cry has come to Me.”



20 But as for your donkeys that were lost three days ago, do not be anxious about them, for they have been found. And on whom is all the desire of Israel? Is it not on you and on all your father’s house?”





JOB 20: 1-3






1 Then Zophar the Naamathite answered and said:
“Therefore my anxious thoughts make me answer,
Because of the turmoil within me.
I have heard the rebuke that reproaches me,
And the spirit of my understanding causes me to answer.




JEREMIAH 17: 8





For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, Which spreads out its roots by the river, And will not fear when heat comes; But its leaf will be green, And will not be anxious in the year of drought, Nor will cease from yielding fruit.






DANIEL 2: 3





And the king said to them, “I have had a dream, and my spirit is anxious to know the dream.”






DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!