SEEK GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART!





https://www.biblestudytools.com




KEYWORD(S): YOUR HEART



GENESIS 20: 6








And God said to him in a dream, “Yes, I know that you did this in the 

integrity of your heart

For I also withheld you from sinning against Me; therefore I did not let you touch her.




EXODUS 9: 14





For at this time I will send all My plagues 

to your very heart, and 

on your servants and on your people, that you may know that there is none like Me in all the earth.





NUMBERS 15: 39







And you shall have the tassel, that you may look upon it and remember all the commandments of the Lord and do them, and that you may not follow the harlotry to 

which your own heart 

anyour own eyes are inclined,





DEUTERONOMY 4: 29, 39






29 But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with 

all your heart and with 

all your soul.




39 Therefore know this day, and 

consider it in your heart

that the Lord Himself is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other.



DEUTERONOMY 8: 14, 17




14 When your heart is 

lifted up, and you forget the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.



17 Then you say in your heart, ‘My power and the might of my hand have gained me this wealth.’




DEUTERONOMY 11: 13




‘And it shall be that if you earnestly obey My commandments which I command you today, to love the Lord your God and serve Him with

 all your heart and with 

all your soul,






DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!