THERE IS HOPE IN GOD!








KEYWORD(S):   

HOPE IN LORD GOD!
HOPED


PSALM 42: 5, 11


5 Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him For the help of His countenance.



11 Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God.













PSALM 43: 5  

                    

Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God.






PSALM 78: 7  ;





That they may set their hope in God, And not forget the works of God, But keep His commandments.





PSALM 146: 5



Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, Whose hope is in the Lord his God,




JEREMIAH 3: 23



Truly, in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills, And from the multitude of mountains; Truly, in the Lord, our God Is the salvation of Israel.





DAILY PRAISE  

SONG(S):












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!