GOD'S THOUGHTS ARE DIFFERENT!



Hands Up, Praise, Worship

https://www.wallpaperflare.com





KEYWORD(S):

MY (LORD GOD'S) THOUGHTS



PSALM 40: 5










Many, O Lord my Godare Your wonderful works Which You have done; And Your thoughts toward us Cannot be recounted to You in order; If I would declare and speak of them, They are more than can be numbered.





ISAIAH 55: 8-9

















8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.
9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.





DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!