GOD'S WAYS ARE DIFFERENT!




c
Cross, Water

https://www.wallpaperflare.com





KEYWORDS:

CHRIST LORD GOD WAY(S)


JEREMIAH 7: 23












But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.’




EZEKIEL 18: 25, 29




25 “Yet you say, ‘The way of the Lord is not fair.’ Hear now, O house of Israel, is it not My (GOD) way which is fair, and your ways which are not fair?



29 Yet the house of Israel says, ‘The way of the Lord is not fair.’ O house of Israel, is it not My (GOD) ways which are fair, and your ways which are not fair?




ZECHARIAH 3: 7




“Thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘If you will walk in My (GOD) ways, And if you will keep My command, Then you shall also judge My house, And likewise have charge of My courts; I will give you places to walk Among these who stand here.




MALACHI 2 9



“Therefore I also have made you contemptible and base Before all the people, Because you have not kept My (GOD) ways But have shown partiality in the law.




1 CORINTHIANS 4 17




For this reason I have sent Timothy to you, who is my beloved and faithful son in the Lord, who will remind you of my ways in Christ, as I teach everywhere in every church.




HEBREWS 3: 10





Therefore I was angry with that generation, And said, ‘They always go astray in their heart, And they have not known My (GOD) ways.’





DAILY WORSHIP 

SONG(S):
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!