GOD HEALED THOSE SEEKING & BELIEVING!




https://wallpapercave.com




KEYWORD(S):


LORD GOD SPIRIT

HEAL,  HEALS. HEALED




GENESIS 20: 17






So Abraham prayed to God; and God healed Abimelech, his wife, and his female servants. Then they bore children.





EXODUS 15: 26















And said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.”





NUMBERS 12: 12, 13




10 And when the cloud departed from above the tabernacle, suddenly Miriam became leprous, as white as snow. Then Aaron turned toward Miriam, and there she was, a leper. 




13 So Moses cried out to the Lord, saying, “Please heal her, O God, I pray!”





2 KING 20: 5




“Return and tell Hezekiah the leader of My people, ‘Thus says the Lord, the God of David your father: “I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you. On the third day, you shall go up to the house of the Lord.



PSALM 30: 2



O Lord my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me.





ISAIAH 61: 1






“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound.




HOSEA 7: 1, 10



1  “When I ( LORD GOD)would have healed Israel, Then the iniquity of Ephraim was uncovered, And the wickedness of Samaria. For they have committed fraud; A thief comes in; A band of robbers takes spoil outside.


10 10 And the pride of Israel testifies to his face,
But they do not return to the Lord their God,
Nor seek Him for all this.





DAILY PRAISE SONG:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!