SEEKING LIVING WATER!





https://pixabay.com


LIVING WATER SCRIPTURES:

TODAY'S KEYWORD(S): WORKS

BOOK OF PSALM



PSALM 8: 4 & 6




4  What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet.




PSALM 9: 1



I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.






PSALM 17: 4





Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer.





PSALM 33: 4




For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth.





PSALM 73: 28




But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.





PSALM 78: 4




We will not hide them from their children, shewing to the generation to come the praises of the Lord, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath done.





PSALM 103: 22




Bless the Lord, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the Lord, O my soul.





PSALM 138: 8






The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the 
works of thine own hands.







TODAY'S PRAISE SONG(S):

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!