SEEKING LIVING WATER!




http://www.bhmpics.com



LIVING WATER SCRIPTURES:

TODAY'S KEYWORD(S):  HAVE  MERCY




PSALM 4: 1




Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.




PSALM 9: 13


Have mercy upon me, O Lord; consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death.




PSALM 25: 16



Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.




PSALM 27: 7






Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.




PSALM 31: 9



Have mercy upon me, O Lord, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.





PSALM 51: 1




Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.






TODAY'S PRAISE SONG(S):













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!