SEEKING LIVING WATER!






https://pixabay.com




LIVING WATER SCRIPTURES:

TODAY'S KEYWORD(S): PRAYERS



LUKE  2: 37



And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.




ACTS 2: 42



And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.



ROMANS 1: 9




For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers.




EPHESIANS 1: 6




Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers.





1 THESSALONIANS  1: 2




We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers.




PHILEMON 1: 4



I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers.



1 PETER 3: 12






For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.




REVELATION 8: 4




And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.





TODAY'S PRAISE SONG(S):














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!