SEEKING LIVING WATER!




LIVING WATER SCRIPTURES:

TODAY'S KEYWORD(S):  PRAYER




2 KINGS 8: 28





Yet have thou respect unto the prayer of thy servant, and to his supplication, O Lord my God, to hearken unto the cry and to the prayer, which thy servant prayeth before thee today.




2 CHRONICLES 6: 39



Then hear thou from the heavens, even from thy dwelling place, their prayer and their supplications, and maintain their cause, and forgive thy people which have sinned against thee.




JOB 22: 27


Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows.






PSALM 5: 3





My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.





PSALM 54: 2 & 7


Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth.

For he hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.




PROVERBS 15: 29





The Lord is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.





TODAY'S PRAISE SONG(S):















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!