SEEKING LIVING WATERS!




https://wallpaperwire.com




LIVING WATERS SCRIPTURES:


TODAY'S KEYWORD(S): 

 HONOUR (HONOR)




EXODUS 14: 18




And the Egyptians shall know that I am the Lord, when I have gotten me honour upon Pharaoh, upon his chariots, and upon his horsemen.





1 SAMUEL 15: 30-31




30 Then he said, I have sinned: yet honour me now, I pray thee, before the elders of my people, and before Israel, and turn again with me, that I may worship the Lord thy God.
31 So Samuel turned again after Saul; and Saul worshipped the Lord.



1 CHRONICLES 16: 25-28



25 For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised: he also is to be feared above all gods.
26 For all the gods of the people are idols: but the Lord made the heavens.
27 Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place.
28 Give unto the Lord, ye kindreds of the people, give unto the Lord glory and strength.



ESTHER 8: 16


The Jews had light, and gladness, and joy, and honour.





PSALM 8: 5-6




For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet.



PSALM 66: 1-2 & 4


1 Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands:
Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious.

All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name. Selah.



PROVERBS 3: 9


Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:





TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!