SEEKING LIVING WATER!




https://wallpaperwire.com




LIVING WATER SCRIPTURES:

TODAY'S KEYWORD(S):  HOLY ONE



2 KINGS 19: 22




Whom hast thou reproached and blasphemed? and against whom hast thou exalted thy voice, and lifted up thine eyes on high? even against the Holy One of Israel.



JOB 6: 10



Then should I yet have comfort; yea, I would harden myself in sorrow: let him not spare; for I have not concealed the words of the Holy One.





P
SALM 16: 10




For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.




PSALM 71: 22



I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.




PSALM 89: 18




For the Lord is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.





ISAIAH 40: 25 & 28


25 To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.


28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.





HOSEA 11: 9


I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city.




ACTS 2: 27



Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.




1 JOHN 2: 20-22




20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.



TODAY'S PRAISE SONG(S):
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!