SEEKING LIVING WATER!




http://www.bhmpics.com



LIVING WATER SCRIPTURES:

TODAY'S KEYWORD(S): HIS TRUTH




GENESIS 24: 27




And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of my master Abraham, who hath not left destitute my master of His mercy and His truth: I being in the way, the Lord led me to the house of my master's brethren.



PSALM 57: 3




He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth His mercy and His truth.





PSALM 96: 13



Before the Lord: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with His truth.




PSALM 98: 3




He hath remembered His mercy and His truth toward the house of Israel: 
all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.




PSALM 100: 5




For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endureth
to all generations.






TODAY'S PRAISE SONG(S):













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!