BIBLE BLESSINGS!!



http://www.bhmpics.com



BIBLE SUBJECT:  VISION(S)




GENESIS
15: 1




After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I Am 
thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.




NUMBERS

12: 6






And he ( Balaam) said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.




1 SAMUEL

3: 16-18





15 And Samuel lay until the morning, and opened the doors of the house of the Lord. And Samuel feared to shew Eli the vision.
16 Then Eli called Samuel, and said, Samuel, my son. And he answered, Here am I.
17 And he said, What is the thing that the Lord hath said unto thee? I pray thee hide it not from me: God do so to thee, and more also, if thou hide
any thing from me of all the things that he said unto thee.
18 And Samuel told him every whit, and hid nothing from him. And he said, It is the Lord: let him do what seemeth him good.



1 CHRONICLES 

17: 15


According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.




2 CHRONICLES

26: 5



And he sought God in the days of Zechariah, who had understanding in the visions of God: and as long as he sought the Lord, God made him to prosper.




JOB

7: 14



Then thou scarest me with dreams, and terrifiest me through visions.




PSALM

89: 18-20



18 For the Lord is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.
19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy Holy One, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
20 I have found David my servant; with my Holy oil have I anointed him.



PROVERBS

29: 18





Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.






DAILY PRAISE 

SONG:















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!