BIBLE BLESSINGS!




http://www.bhmpics.com


BIBLE SUBJECT(S): I AM



PSALM 46: 10



Be still, and know that I Am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.




PSALM 50: 7



Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I Am God, even thy God.




PSALM 81: 10




I Am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it




MATTHEW 28: 20


Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: 
and, lo, I Am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.



ACTS 7: 32



Saying, I Am the God of thy fathers, the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. Then Moses trembled, and durst not behold.


Revelation 1:8

I Am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.





REVELATION 1:17-19  




17  And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I Am the first and the last
18  I Am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I Am alive for evermore, Amen and have the keys of hell and of death.
19  Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;


Revelation 21:6  



And He said unto me, It is done. I Am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.




REVELATION 22: 16



I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I Am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.



DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!