BIBLE BLESSINGS!




https://wallpapercave.com



BIBLE SUBJECT(S): I AM


BOOK OF ISAIAH


ISAIAH 21: 15


But I Am the Lord thy God, that
divided the sea, whose waves roared:
The Lord of hosts is His name.



ISAIAH 42: 8



I Am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory 
will  I not give to another, neither my praise to
graven images.


ISAIAH 43: 10


Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom 
I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and 
understand that  I Am He: before Me there was no 
God formed, neither shall there be after Me.



ISAIAH 43: 12


I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed
when there was no strange god among you: therefore
ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I Am God.


ISAIAH 43: 13



Yea, before the day was 
I Am He; and there is 
none that can deliver 
out of my hand: I will
work, and
who shall let it?


ISAIAH 43: 25



I, even I, Am He that blotteth out thy transgressions 
for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.



ISAIAH 44: 24



Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, and He that
formed thee from the womb, I Am the Lord that 
maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens 
alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by Myself;



ISAIAH 45: 3



And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and 
hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest 
know that I, the Lord, which call 
thee by thy name, I Am the God of Israel.



ISAIAH 45: 6



That they may know from the rising of the sun, 
and from the west, 
that there is none beside Me. I Am the Lord, 
and there is none else.


ISAIAH 45: 18


For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; 
God Himself that formed the earth and made it;
He hath established it, He created it 
not in vain, He formed it to be inhabited: 
I Am the Lord; and there
is none else.



ISAIAH 48:17


Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One
of Israel; 
I Am the Lord thy 
God which teacheth 
thee to profit, 
which leadeth thee
by the way that thou 
shouldest go.



Isaiah 51:15


But I Am the Lord thy 
God, that divided the
sea, whose waves roared: The Lord of hosts is His name.




DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!