BIBLE BLESSINGS!




https://www.audubon.org


BIBLE SUBJECT(S): 
GOD WILL



JOSHUA
8: 7



Then ye shall rise up from the ambush, and seize upon the city: for the Lord your 
God will deliver it into your hand.





JOSHUA 

24: 24




And the people said unto Joshua, The Lord our 
God will we serve, and his voice will we obey.




2 SAMUEL


12: 22-24



22 And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether God will be gracious to me, that the child may live?
23 But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.
24 And David comforted Bathsheba his wife, and went in unto her, and lay with her: and she bare a son, and he called his name Solomon: and the Lord loved him.




2 CHRONICLES

18: 5




Therefore the king of Israel gathered together of prophets four hundred men, and said unto them, Shall we go to Ramothgilead to battle, or shall I forbear? And they said, Go up; for God will 
deliver it into the king's hand.





JOB

8: 20



Behold, God will
not cast away a perfect man, neither will he help the evil doers.




JOB 35: 13



Surely God will 
not hear vanity, neither will the Almighty regard it.





DAILY PRAISE 

SONG:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!