BIBLE BLESSINGS!




http://gde-fon.com



BIBLE SUBJECT(S): CALL(ED) UPON


GENESIS
4: 26




And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the Lord.





GENESIS

26: 25





And he builded an altar there, and called upon 
the name of the Lord, and pitched his tent there: and there Isaac's servants digged a well.





DEUTERONOMY

 4: 7



For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the Lord our God is in all things that we call upon 

Him for?




2 SAMUEL

22: 7




In my distress, I called upon the
Lord, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of His temple, and my cry did enter into His ears




1 CHRONICLES 

16: 8




Give thanks
unto the Lord

call upon His name, make known His deeds among the people.




PSALM

18: 3 & 6




3will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.


6 In my distresscalled upon the 
Lord, and cried unto my God: He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry came before Him, even into His ears.





PSALM 

86: 7




In the day of my trouble 

I will call upon
thee for thou wilt 
answer me.




ISAIAH

12: 4




And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord
call upon His name, 
declare His doings
 among the people, make mention that His name is exalted.




JEREMIAH

29: 11-12



11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.




LAMENTATIONS

3: 55




called upon thy name, O Lord, out of the low dungeon.





JONAH

1: 6




So the shipmaster came to him, and said unto him, What meanest thou, O sleeper? arise, call upon
thy God, if so be 
that God will think upon us, that we perish not.



DAILY PRAISE

SONG:













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!