BIBLE BLESSINGS!




http://anne-crea.com


BIBLE SUBJECT: I AM



GENESIS
15: 7




And he said unto him, I Am the 
Lord that brou
ght thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.




EXODUS
3: 8





And I Am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey...





EXODUS 
3: 14


























And God said unto Moses, I Am 

That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,
I Am hath sent me unto you.




EXODUS 
6: 7 &29






7 And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I Am the Lord your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.


29 That the
Lord
spake unto Moses, saying, I Am
the Lord: speak
 thou unto Pharaoh king of Egypt all that I say unto thee.




EXODUS 
7: 5 & 17







5 And the Egyptians shall know that 

I Am the Lord, when I stretch forth mine hand upon Egypt, and bring out the children of Israel from among them.




17 Thus saith the LordIn this thou shalt know that 
I Am the Lo
rd: behold, I will smite with the rod that is in mine hand upon the waters which are in the river, and they shall be turned to blood.




EXODUS 
8: 22






And I will sever ithat

day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that 


IAm the Lord 
in the midst of
 the earth.




LEVITICUS
11: 45





For I Am the 
Lord that bring
eth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall, therefore, be holy, for I Am Holy.



NUMBERS 10:10






Also in the day of your gladness, and in your solemn days, and in the beginnings of your months, ye shall blow with the trumpets over your burnt offerings, and over the sacrifices of your peace offerings; that they may be to you for a memorial before your God: I Am the
Lord
 your God.



DEUTERONOMY 29: 6




Ye have not eaten bread, neither have ye drunk wine or strong drink: that ye might know that
I Am the Lord 
your God.







DAILY PRAISE SONG:













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!