BIBLE BLESSINGS!






BIBLE SUBJECT(S): HEALED



GENESIS
20:17


So Abraham prayed unto 
God: and God healed
Abimelech, and his wife, and his maidservants; and they bare children.





2 KINGS 

2: 21



And he went forth unto the spring of the waters, and cast the salt in there, and said, Thus saith the Lord, I have healed these waters; there shall not be from thence any more death or barren land.





2 CHRONICLES 


30:20




And the Lord hearkened to Hezekiah, and healed the people.




PSALM

30: 2


Lord my God, 
I cried unto thee, 
and thou hast healed me.





PSALM 

107: 20




He sent His word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.





ISAIAH

53:5



But He (JESUS) was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes, we are healed.




JEREMIAH 

17:4



Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.





EZEKIEL


47: 8 & 13



Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed.


13 Thus saith the Lord God; This shall be the border, whereby ye shall inherit the land according to the twelve tribes of Israel: Joseph shall have two portions.





DAILY PRAISE 

SONG:












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!