SEEKING GOD'S TRUTH!



https://www.ralphshouseofflowers.com


BIBLE SUBJECT(S):  VOICE



GENESIS 3: 8 & 10




    8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of                the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.
10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.



GENESIS 22: 18



And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.



GENESIS 27: 8 & 43



8 Now therefore, my son, obey my voice according to that which I command thee.

43 Now therefore, my son, obey my voice; arise, flee thou to Laban my brother to Haran.




EXODUS 5: 2




And Pharaoh said, Who is the Lord, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the Lord, neither will I let Israel go.




EXODUS 19: 3-5




And Moses went up unto God, and the Lord called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel;
Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.
Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine.




DEUTERONOMY 4: 11-13




11 And ye came near and stood under the mountain; and the mountain burned with fire unto the midst of heaven, with darkness, clouds, and thick darkness.
12 And the Lord spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but saw no similitude; only ye heard a voice.
13 And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.


DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!