SEEKING GOD'S TRUTH!





https://www.proflowers.com



BIBLE SUBJECT(S): WAYS


DEUTERONOMY 5: 33

You shall walk in all the ways which the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live and that it may be well with you, and that you may prolong your days in the land which you shall possess.




JUDGES 2: 19 & 22




19 When the judge died, the people turned back and acted more wickedly than their fathers, pursuing other gods to serve and worship them. They would not give up their practices and obstinate ways.

22 So that through them I may test Israel and see whether or not they will keep the ways of the Lord, to walk in them as their fathers did.”




2 SAMUEL 22:22




For I have kept the ways of the Lord, and I have not become guilty against my God.



2 KINGS 21: 19-20



19 Amon was twenty-two years old when he became king. He reigned two years in Jerusalem. His mother’s name was Meshullemeth, daughter of Haruz of Jotbah. 
20 He did evil in the sight of the Lord, as his father Manasseh had done. 21 He walked in all the ways that his father walked, served the idols that his father served, and worshipped them.





2 CHRONICLES 7: 14





If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray, and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.






JOB 21: 13-14




13 13 They spend their days in wealth,
    and in a moment go down to Sheol.
14 14 Therefore they say to God, ‘Depart from us,
    for we do not desire the knowledge of Your ways.




PSALM 18: 21





For I have kept the ways of the Lord, and I have not become guilty against my God.








DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!