SEEKING GOD'S TRUTH!




https://www.proflowers.com




BIBLE SUBJECT(S):  REWARD(ED)




GENESIS 15: 1




After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: 
I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.



NUMBERS 18: 31



And ye shall eat it in every place, ye and your households: for it is your reward for your service in the tabernacle of the congregation.




RUTH 2: 12



The Lord recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the Lord God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust.




2 SAMUEL 22: 21




The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.





PSALM 18: 20



The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.





PSALM 58: 11



So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.





PROVERBS 13:13





Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.





DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!