SEEKING GOD'S TRUTH!





https://www.proflowers.com



BIBLE SUBJECT(S): SEED COVENANT



GENESIS 9: 9





And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you (NOAH), and with your seed after you.



GENESIS 15: 18



In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates.


GENESIS 17: 7 & 9


7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

 
 9 And God said, into Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.

GENESIS 17: 19

And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

NUMBERS 25: 12-13

12 Wherefore say, Behold, I give unto him (AARON) my covenant of peace:
13 And he shall have it, and his seed after him, even the covenant of an everlasting priesthood; because he was zealous for his God, and made an atonement for the children of Israel.


EZEKIEL 17: 12-13


12 Say now to the rebellious house, Know ye not what these things mean? tell them, Behold, the king of Babylon is come to Jerusalem, and hath taken the king thereof, and the princes thereof, and led them with him to Babylon;
13 And hath taken of the king's seed, and made a covenant with him, and hath taken an oath of him: he hath also taken the mighty of the land.


PSALM 89: 3-4


I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,
Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.


ACTS 3: 25

Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.






DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!