SEEKING GOD'S TRUTH!





https://www.1800flowers.com




BIBLE SUBJECT(S):   STRETCH(ED)




EXODUS 3: 20




So I will stretch out My hand and strike Egypt with all My wonders which I will perform in its midst, and after that he will let you go.



 EXODUS 8: 5-6



Then the Lord said to Moses, “Say to Aaron, ‘Stretch forth your hand with your rod over the streams, over the rivers, and over the ponds, and cause frogs to come up on the land of Egypt.’ 

6 Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt, and the frogs came up, and covered the land of Egypt.





DEUTERONOMY 7: 19




The great trials which your eyes saw, and the signs, and the wonders, and the mighty hand, and the stretched-out arm, by which the Lord your God brought you out. So the Lord your God will do to all the peoples of whom you are afraid.





DEUTERONOMY 9: 26 & 29



26 I (MOSES) prayed therefore to the Lord, and said, “O Lord God, do not destroy Your people, Your inheritance, which You have redeemed through Your greatness, which You have brought out of Egypt with a mighty hand. 


29 Yet they are Your people, Your inheritance, whom You brought out by Your mighty power and by Your stretched-out arm.”



1 SAMUEL 26: 9 & 11


9 David said to Abishai, “Do not destroy him. For who can stretch out his hand against the Lord’s anointed and remain unpunished?”



11 The Lord forbid that I should stretch out my hand against the Lord’s anointed, but now please take the spear that is at his head and the jug of water, and let us go.”




EZRA 9: 5



At the evening sacrifice I rose up from my heaviness and, despite having my clothes and my robe torn, I knelt on my knees and stretched out my hands in prayer to the Lord my God.




JOB 1: 12


The Lord said to the Adversary (satan), “Look, all that he has is in your power; only do not stretch out your hand against his person.” So the Adversary departed from the presence of the Lord.


PSALM 88: 1-2 & 9



1 O Lord, God of my salvation,
    I cry out day and night before You.
2 Let my prayer come before You;
    incline Your ear to my cry.


9 My eye is dim from my affliction. Lord, I call daily upon You, and I have stretched out my hands to You.



ISAIAH 14: 26-27



26 This is the purpose that is purposed on the whole earth, and this is the hand that is stretched out on all the nations.

27 For the Lord of Hosts has purposed, and who shall disannul it? And His hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?



DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):








.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!