SEEKING GOD'S TRUTH!




https://www.proflowers.com




BIBLE SUBJECT(S): LORD GOD CALLED



GENESIS 3:9



And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?










EXODUS 3: 4

EXODUS 3: 4  



And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.








EXODUS 19: 3-4




And Moses went up unto God, and the Lord called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel;
Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.




AMOS 7: 4



 Thus hath the Lord God shewed unto me: and, behold, the Lord God called to contend by fire, and it devoured the great deep, and did eat up a part.




ISAIAH 54: 6



For the Lord hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.





JEREMIAH 35: 17





Therefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon Judah and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the evil that I have pronounced against them: because I have spoken unto them, but they have not heard; and I have called unto them, but they have not answered.





DAILY PRAISE SONG (S):






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!