GOD IS SO AMAZING 2 ME!




Purple Heart  Plant
https://www.brookgreen.org


BIBLE SUBJECT(S):  

FOUND FAVOR   




GENESIS 18: 3



Abraham  said, “My Lord, if I have now found favor in Your sight, 
do not pass on by Your servant.



GENESIS 33: 10-11


10 And Jacob said, “No, please, if I have now found favor in your sight, then receive my present from my hand, inasmuch as I have seen your face as though I had seen the face of God, and you were pleased with me. 
11 Please, take my blessing that is brought to you, because God has dealt graciously with me, and because I have enough.” So he urged (ESAU) him, and he took it.



NUMBERS 11: 11-12



11 So Moses said to the Lord, “Why have You afflicted Your servant? And why have I not found favor in Your sight, that You have laid the burden of all these people on me?
12 Did I conceive all these people? Did I beget them, that You should say to me, ‘Carry them in your bosom, as a guardian carries a nursing child,’ to the land which You swore to their fathers? 




JUDGES 6:16-18



16 And the Lord said to him, “Surely I will be with you, and you shall defeat the Midianites as one man.”
17 Then he (GIDEON) said to Him, “If now I have found favor in Your sight, then show me a sign that it is You who talk with me. 
18 Do not depart from here, I pray, until I come to You and bring out my offering and set it before You.”
And He said, “I will wait until you come back.”



1 SAMUEL 16: 22



Then Saul sent to Jesse, saying, “Please let David stand before me, for he has found favor in my sight.”



ESTHER 7: 3-6




3 Then Queen Esther answered and said, “If I have found favor in your sight, O king, and if it pleases the king, let my life be given me at my petition, and my people at my request.

 For we have been sold, my people and I, to be destroyed, to be killed, and to be annihilated. Had we been sold as male and female slaves, I would have held my tongue, although the enemy could never compensate for the king’s loss.”
So King Ahasuerus answered and said to Queen Esther, “Who is he, and where is he, who would dare presume in his heart to do such a thing?”
And Esther said, “The adversary and enemy is this wicked Haman!”
So Haman was terrified before the king and queen.



LUKE 1: 30



Then the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God.



ACTS 7: 44-46




44 “Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as He appointed, instructing Moses to make it according to the pattern that he had seen, 
45 which our fathers, having received it in turn, also brought with Joshua into the land possessed by the Gentiles, whom God drove out before the face of our fathers until the days of David, 
46 who found favor before God and asked to find a dwelling for the God of Jacob.





PRAISE SONG(S):

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!