GOD IS SO AMAZING 2 ME!






Stunning Lily And Iris Bouquet






BIBLE SUBJECT(S):

MY DISCIPLE(S)



ISAIAH 8: 11 & 16




11 For the Lord spoke thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying:



16 Bind up the testimony,

Seal the law among My disciples.



MATTHEW 26: 18






And He said, “Go into the city to a certain man, and say to him, ‘The Teacher says, “My time is at hand; I will keep the Passover at your house with My disciples.



MARK 14: 14


Wherever he goes in, say to the master of the house, ‘The Teacher says, “Where is the guest room in which I may eat the Passover with My disciples?




LUKE 14: 27 & 33



27 And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be 

My disciple.

33 So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he 

has cannot be My disciple.



JOHN 8: 31



Then Jesus said to those Jews who 

believed Him, “If you abide

in My word, you are My disciples 

indeed.



JOHN 11: 7-8



If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 
By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you 

will be My disciples.



JOHN 13: 34-35



34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

35 By this shall all men know that

ye are My disciples, if ye have love 

one to another.



JOHN 15: 8



Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye 

be My disciples.




PRAISE SONG(S):















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!