GOD IS SO AMAZING 2 ME!





Americana Flower Pots 

Red, White & Blue Petunias





BIBLE SUBJECT(S):

EVIL / WICKED DOER(S)


2 SAMUEL 3: 39

And I am this day weak, though anointed king; and these men the sons of Zeruiah be too hard for me: the Lord shall reward the doer of evil according to his wickedness.




 
JOB 8: 20


Behold, God will not cast away a perfect man, neither wi
I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.






PSALM 101: 8



I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the Lord.





PROVERBS 17: 4


A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips, and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue.






2 TIMOTHY 2: 9





Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.






PRAISE SONG(S):










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!