GOD IS SO AMAZING 2 ME!




Ocean Breeze Orchids

https://www.1800flowers.com


BIBLE SUBJECT(S):

HE (JESUS) LIVES:



GENESIS 1: 20


And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.




  JOB 33: 4



The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.





PSALM 143: 3




For the enemy hath persecuted my soul; he hath smitten my life down to the ground; he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead.




PROVERBS 16: 22




Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that hath it: but the instruction of fools is folly.





PROVERBS 19: 23





The fear of the Lord tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.



JOHN 3: 36




He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.




JOHN 5: 24 & 26




24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself.





JOHN 6: 47 & 54



47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.


54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.





PRAISE SONG(S):











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!