GOD IS SO AMAZING 2 ME!





Joyful Bouquet






BIBLE SUBJECT(S):

WALK, WALKED, WALKETH WITH



GENESIS 5: 22-24


22 And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred
years, and begat sons and daughters:
23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him




GENESIS 6: 9



These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.




2 SAMUEL 7: 7




In all the places wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spake I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people Israel, saying, Why build ye not me a house of cedar?



1 CHRONICLES 17: 6



Wheresoever I have walked with all Israel, spake I a word to any of the judges of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people, saying, Why have ye not built me a house of cedars?




2 CHRONICLES 6: 14




And said, O Lord God of Israel, there is no God like thee in the heaven, nor in the earth; which keepest covenant, and shewest mercy unto thy servants, that walk before thee with all their hearts.



2 CHRONICLES 17: 3


And the Lord was with Jehoshaphat, because he walked in the first ways of his father David, and sought not unto Baalim.



JOB 31: 5-6



If I have walked with vanity, or if my foot hath hasted to deceit;
Let me be weighed in an even balance that God may know mine integrity.


PROVERBS 1: 15-16



15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path.
16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.



PROVERBS 13: 20



He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.









PRAISE SONG(S): 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!