GOD IS SO AMAZING 2 ME!



Liquid Lavender Bouquet





BIBLE SUBJECT(S):  BREAK



GENESIS 27: 38 & 40


38 And Esau said to his father, “Have you only one blessing, my father? Bless me—me also, O my father!” And Esau lifted up his voice and wept.


40...And it shall come to pass, when you become restless,
That you shall break his yoke from your neck.”




EXODUS 9: 10




Then they took ashes from the furnace and stood before Pharaoh, and Moses scattered them toward heaven. And they caused boils that break out in sores on man and beast.




EXODUS 19: 24




Then the Lord said to him, “Away! Get down and then come up, you and Aaron with you. But do not let the priests and the people break through to come up to the Lord, lest He break out against them.”




LEVITICUS 26: 2 & 14-16



2  You shall keep My Sabbaths and reverence My sanctuary:
am the Lord.


14 ‘But if you do not obey Me, and do not observe all these commandments,
15 and if you despise My statutes, or if your soul abhors My judgments, so that you do not perform all My commandments, but break My covenant,
16 I also will do this to you.




NUMBERS 30: 2



If a man makes a vow to the Lord, or swears an oath to bind himself by some agreement, he shall not break his word; he shall do according to all that proceeds out of his mouth.



JOB 24: 16




In the dark they break into houses Which they marked for themselves in the daytime; They do not know the light.




JOB 34: 5 & 24



 5 “For Job has said, ‘I am righteous,
But God has taken away my justice.


24 He breaks in pieces mighty men without inquiry,
And sets others in their place.





PRAISE SONG(S):










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!